This page authenticates your identity by verifying the information you have entered against the information we have on file.
- Step 1. Click Register
- Step 2. Accept the disclosure text.
- Step 3. Enter the requested personal authentication information. Click Submit.
- Step 4. Enter your User ID and Password. Click Submit.
- Step 5. Enter your email and enter again to confirm. Click Change.
- Step 6. Sign in to home banking with your User ID and Password.
- Step 7. Choose your challenge questions and answers and your authentication image and text, or defer until a later date. NOTE: a maximum of two deferrals are allowed.
Your password must use alphanumeric characters (i.e. letters or numbers) and your password is case sensitive. Also, your password cannot contain leading or trailing spaces.
Note: Your internet banking password ensures that only you can access your confidential information. Please remember this password and keep it secure.
If you have questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-247-4364 .